My Account





Father issues Facebook warning after musician son, 21, dies of caffeine overdose from drinking protein shake
Pays To Post ®
Get Paid to Post!

Father issues Facebook warning after musician son, 21, dies of caffeine overdose from drinking protein shake

35
0 Comment +
+ 0

Father issues Facebook warning after musician son, 21, dies of caffeine overdose from drinking protein shake

Description:
A 21-year-old musician died from a caffeine overdose after drinking a protein shake, his father says. Lachlan Foote died the day before his 22nd birthday after adding too much caffeine powder to his drink. His body was found by his parents on the bathroom floor of their home in the Blue Mountains, Australia, on New Year’s Day in 2018.


Category:

Location: Virginia

$u174192168



Channel: 259797


Added On: July 8, 2019, 11:49 am


Photo Requires [ 0


Welcome, To Pays to Post™, Daily fresh news and photos and videos. Stay tuned and don't forget to Join our Social Network.





Android APP

| Android App Available now.




    © 2019 - Paystopost.com ™