Security for Buyers
100% Buyers Protection
Pays to Post.com® helps keep your transactions secure by not sharing your financial information with sellers or any organizations. We encrypt all transactions and only use a single Token for every transaction.
» Start getting PAID for your work !
- All Sellers are Verified.
- 24/7 365 Monitoring
- Dispute resolution
- Purchase protection.
- Paystopost® Escrows, Invoices™.
- Gifts & Tips as well as some Verified Donations.
If you report an unauthorized transaction problem within 30 days from the transaction date, we'll investigate right away. You aren't liable for unauthorized purchases made from your account.
Report Unauthorized Transaction »
If you don't receive the item that you ordered, or it shows up significantly different from its description, you may qualify for Pays to Post.com ® Purchase Protection, and we'll reimburse you for the full purchase price plus any original shipping costs, subject to terms and limitations.
REPORT A BUSINESS
+ Pay Safely.
You're Protected If:
1. You were charged for something you didn't purchase.
This may mean someone has used your Paystopost.com account without your knowledge or approval. Report it within 60 days and Paystopost.com will investigate. You will be covered by our $0 Liability for Eligible Unauthorized Transactions program.
2. Your order never arrives.
All you have to do is log in to your account and open a dispute to get the refund process started. If you made the purchase on eBay, start here instead.
3. Your order arrives, but it's significantly different than it was described.
There are a variety of scenarios that meet this condition, for instance:
- You received a completely different item.
Example: You purchased a book, but received a DVD.
- The item is missing parts or features, and this was not disclosed.
Example: The listing said batteries included, but they weren't.
- You purchased a specific quantity of an item, but received the wrong amount.
Example: You purchased 5 item's and only recieved 4 of them.
- The item was damaged en route to its destination.
Example: You bought a item that should be marked fragile, and it arrived in damaged.
- You received a counterfeit version of the item.
Always check the brand name offered by the seller or wholeseller as well you should make sure received the right brand, When it arrives at your Home or Business.
- About PaysToPost.com
- Customer Service & Support
- Developer API
- Press & Company News
- Our Team
- Help / FAQ ?